Release highlights since 325.08:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GT 625
- GRID K340
- GRID K350
- NVS 315
- Quadro K500M
- Fixed a bug in the nvidia-settings control panel that could cause spurious messages about layout inconsistencies to be printed when changing the display layout while SLI is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications using CUDA-GL interop to crash when run on X servers with Xinerama enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some double-bit ECC errors from being properly reported.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a blank screen when changing house sync settings on Quadro Kepler GPUs with Quadro Sync boards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nested loops with identical loop conditions in GLSL shaders from terminating correctly. This could cause hangs in applications such as Exa PowerVIZ.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in corrupt texels when a previously empty texture image was specified with glXBindTexImageEXT. In GNOME 3, this caused gnome-screenshot to produce garbled window screenshots.
Linux x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-ia32-325.15-driver.html
Linux x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-325.15-driver.html
Linux ARM: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-32bit-arm-325.15-driver.html
FreeBSD x86: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x86-325.15-driver.html
FreeBSD x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/object/freebsd-x64-325.15-driver.html