MSB 3721 Error with Cuda 6.5 and VS2013

Hi,

I just have downloaded VS2013 and CUDA 6.5 toolkit and integrated them. My project is compiled successfully under Debug Model. However, when I tried to compile it under release mode, I got the following error:

error MSB3721: The command ““C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v6.5\bin\nvcc.exe” -gencode=arch=compute_10,code="sm_10,compute_10" -gencode=arch=compute_20,code="sm_20,compute_20" -gencode=arch=compute_30,code="sm_30,compute_30" -gencode=arch=compute_20,code="sm_20,compute_20" -gencode=arch=compute_30,code="sm_30,compute_30" -gencode=arch=compute_35,code="sm_35,compute_35" --use-local-env --cl-version 2013 -ccbin “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin” -I.\jpegLib -I.\WisADAnalyzer -I.\TBB -I.\TBB\Include -I.\TBB\Include\TBB -I.\wisEncription -I.\3DMouse\Inc -I.\IRI_RN -I.\FreeGlut -I"C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v6.5\include” -I"C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v6.5\include" --keep-dir Release -maxrregcount=0 --machine 32 --compile -cudart static -DWIN32 -D_WINDOWS -DNDEBUG -D_MBCS -Xcompiler “/EHsc /W3 /nologo /O2 /Zi /MT " -o Release\GlobalFun.cu.obj “D:\ADA3D_SVN\ADA3D\GlobalFun.cu”” exited with code 1. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 6.5.targets 593 9

Can anybody help me?

This is simply a report from the VS executive that the previous nvcc compile command failed. The actual error reported by nvcc should precede this. If it does not, you need to increase the verbosity of VS output so that it will show the actual output from the nvcc command that failed. That information should give you a good idea of what is wrong.