Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier NX and Jetson NANO
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1-b17
• TensorRT Version 126.96.36.199-1+cuda10.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
deepstream-test5$ ./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_config_file_src_infer.txt
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I can use deepstream-test5-app with MQTT MsgConvBroker to send inference result to mosquitto broker on Xavier NX DeepStream-5.0
successfully. However, it only send partial payload at execution beginning on DP 5.0/5.1 Jetson NANO and the message “PERF: 0.00 (0.XX)” repeated displayed endless. In the same environment, deepstream-test5-app can do inference successfully if I just disable sink1 type=6(MsgConvBroker).
Please help me and let me know any other information you need. Thank you.