Nsight Graphics Pro build

Hi,

i read on the User guide of the Nsight Graphics that there is this ‘pro build’ Nsight Graphics.
https://docs.nvidia.com/nsight-graphics/UserGuide/#shaderprofiler_source_correllation

It is capable of: ‘For users who have access to the Pro builds of Nsight Graphics, and who wish to dive into the lower-level shader assembly, a SASS view is provided for individual instruction association of samples.’

Is it possible for me to get access to it? Thanks
I want to see SASS of graphic shaders. If anyone know other ways of doing so please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in Nsight Graphics Pro. The Pro build is reserved for those companies that have a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Nvidia. Please let me know if your company has a NDA with Nvidia.
Regards,

Thank you for the info.

I’m afraid not. I’m a PhD student doing research related to GPU microarchitecture. But I’m willing to sign one or I can get my advisor to sign one. We are willing to do that. But if it has to be university then I’ll just forget about it.
Please let me know if we can sign a NDA as individuals or as research labs.

Thanks

Thank you for the info.

I’m afraid not. I’m a PhD student doing research related to GPU microarchitecture. But I’m willing to sign one or I can get my advisor to sign one. We are willing to do that. But if it has to be university then I’ll just forget about it.
Please let me know if we can sign a NDA as individuals or as research labs.

Thanks

Hello,
Yes, it would need to be at the University level.
Warm Regards,

Hi,

We would also like to access such a Pro build. How can we initiate this NDA signing process with Nvidia?

Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in Nsight Graphics Pro. What company are you with? Feel free to send me an email at dwoods@nvidia.com and we can discuss more.
Regards,

1 Like

@dwoods Hi, is there a pro version for Nsight for VS as well?

Thanks

Hello,
Unfortunately, we no longer have a Pro version for Nsight Visual Studio Edition.
Regards,