Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
The hardware decoder creates segments with no PPS.
Follwing settings are provides
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->encoder), “profile”, profile, NULL); [THIS IS 0]
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->encoder), “iframeinterval”, config->iframeinterval, NULL); [THIS IS 4]
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->encoder), “bitrate”, bitrate, NULL); [This is 2000000]
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (bin->encoder), “force-idr”, 1, NULL);
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
ffmpeg -i outxxx.ts will give follwoing error:
[h264 @ 0x558b9d0b90] non-existing PPS 0 referenced
Last message repeated 1 times
[h264 @ 0x558b9d0b90] decode_slice_header error
[h264 @ 0x558b9d0b90] no frame!
I dont get this problem if I use SW encoder.
Is there a way to use HW encoder that works?
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)