Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
GPU Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
gst-launch-1.0 urisourcebin uri="" ! decodebin ! streammux ! streamdemux ! queue ! nvvideoconvert ! nvv4l2h264enc ! fakesink.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m trying to add nvds meta before streammux and acquire it on nvv4l2h264enc’s src. As far as I know, I can get my nvdsMeta before nvv4l2h264enc with batch_meta. When I attach a probe on nvv4l2h264enc src pad , it appears that all gst_meta include nvds_meta were abandoned. Is there any possible to keep nvds_meta alive until nvv4l2h264enc’src pad?