Nvidia Advanced Optimus on Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H AMD version

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has been able to use Nvidia Advanced Optimus on Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H AMD version as it is not available to me even though it is a very high end model with the latest update BIOS and drivers. The earlier BIOS had an option to switch between HYBRID and DGPU which isn’t available now but even after switching Hybrid mode from Lenovo Vantage I am unable to get Nvidia Advanced Optimus which should be as advertised on Nvidia’s and Lenovo’s page. Not sure if this needs a patch from Lenovo or Nvidia to fix but it should be done as the 16ACH6H is a really high end model.

Side note: This also will help fix the issue of laptop restarting when the lid is closed while running on the dGPU mode.

Thanks.

exactly bro very true, they are all just screwing around with us, lenovo nvidia and amd too idk?,
display is eligible for advanced optimus capabilities, lenovo doesnt explain fully what the problem is, i’ve raised a ticket in nvidia’s page they said it should be in ur igpu settings which is amd, but that isnt the case in any laptop with amd cpu igpu, ofc it has to be available in nvidia control panel, because the regular legion 5 has it, for that matter any amd igpu laptop with advanced optimus has it in nvidia’s control panel, i mean that answer given was so dumb like the feature is named by nvidia as advanced optimus right