NVIDIA Drive AGX SDK Manager Download/Install stalls

I am using SDK manager from my host PC to try flash my Drive AGX, but it stalls at 88% with a Pending Download error occurring each time at the OSS and NV package download. What is the possible reason for the stall?

Hi JasonStatham,

Can you please compress the ~/.nvsdkm directory to a single file and attach it here for more investigation?

Hi EdwardZhou,

The download was finally successful, however, the installing has errors at OSS and NV package installation. Also, there is no option to attach my directory here. Here is the errors for the OSS and NV packages,

11:38:08 ERROR : OSS and NV packages : rm: cannot remove './/.install/drive-t186ref-linux': Directory not empty
11:40:23 ERROR : OSS and NV packages : rm: cannot remove '.install/drive-t186ref-linux'
11:40:23 ERROR : OSS and NV packages : : Directory not empty
11:40:23 ERROR : OSS and NV packages : execution command /media/jason/JASONHD/NVIDIA_NEW/drive-t186ref-linux-5.1.0.2-15191604-drive-platform-rootfs.run --nox11 returns 1
11:40:23 ERROR : OSS and NV packages : command terminated with error

NOTE: I am using a HDD for the downloads and installation as my host PC does not have enough space.

Hi JasonStatham,

According to the log, the ‘drive-t186ref-linux-5.1.0.2-15191604-drive-platform-rootfs.run --nox11’ command failed because the installation directory is not empty. Please use SDK Manager to firstly uninstall previous broken install. SDK Manager will clean up the installation directory and local database. Then re-install with SDK Manager.

Hi EdwardZhou,

I tried it using other host PC and it worked for me! I had a bad interpreter error on one of the files used for the installation of OSS and NV packages which was used by multiple processes. I just had to kill the processes using it and it worked.

Thanks.

Hi JasonStatham,

Glad to know your problem solved. Thanks.