A year ago, Andy Ritger at Nvidia posted on
[i]NVIDIA’s 364.12 GPU driver release series brings together a lot of technologies that users and developers may be interested in:
- Support for Vulkan
- OpenGL Vendor-Neutral Dispatch ( https://github.com/NVIDIA/libglvnd )
- Support for DRM KMS
- Many new EGL extensions[/i]
My questions are:
- Are the above mentioned supports (1 to 4) also available in Nvidia driver 375.39 and 378.13?
- Can Vulkan and OpenGL operate with Ubuntu’s MIR Display Server or just X-11 Display Server?
- Is it true that NVidia drivers presently do not work with Display Server that adhere to the Wayland Display Protocol? If true, what is the timeline for them to achieve compatibility?