Nvidia driver installation using PXE boot kickstart

I want to install nvidia drivers on UEFI secure boot using CENTOS 8 client machine. I have downloaded the nvidia driver from site and installaing it in centos 8 using command:
./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-390.157.run --no-x-check -q . It throws an error saying kernel module not signed. If i m not using -q in above command then NVIDIA kernel signing UI is coming which i dnt want. I want to pass argument to accept kernel signin, 32 nit nvidia driver and all.
How to do this using a single linux command. HELP
Note: My server and machine both are not on internet.

Please run the runfile with -A option to display advanced options, like

--module-signing-secret-key=MODULE-SIGNING-SECRET-KEY
      Specify a path to a private key to use for signing the NVIDIA kernel module. The corresponding public key must also be provided.

--module-signing-public-key=MODULE-SIGNING-PUBLIC-KEY
      Specify a path to a public key to use for verifying the signature of the NVIDIA kernel module. The corresponding private key must also be provided.

--module-signing-script=MODULE-SIGNING-SCRIPT
      Specify a path to a program to use for signing the NVIDIA kernel module. The program will be called with the arguments: program-name <HASH> <PRIVATEKEY> <PUBLICKEY> <MODULE>; if the program returns an error status, it will be called again with the arguments: program-name <PRIVATEKEY> <PUBLICKEY> <MODULE>. Default: use the sign-file script in the kernel source directory.

--module-signing-key-path=MODULE-SIGNING-KEY-PATH
      Specify a path where signing keys generated by nvidia-installer will be installed. Default: install keys to '/usr/share/nvidia'.

--module-signing-hash=MODULE-SIGNING-HASH
      Specify a cryptographic hash algorithm to use for signing kernel modules. This requires a module signing tool that allows explicit selection of the hash algorithm, and the hash algorithm name must be recognizable by the module signing tool. Default: select a hash algorithm automatically, based on the kernel's configuration.

--module-signing-x509-hash=MODULE-SIGNING-X509-HASH
      Specify a cryptographic hash algorithm to use for signing X.509 certificates generated by nvidia-installer. The hash algorithm name must be one of the message digest algorithms recognized by the x509(1) command.