Jetson AGX Xavier and the New Era of Autonomous Machines
Register today for a free NVIDIA Jetson webinar from yours truly for a deep-dive on NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier, designed to help you deploy advanced AI onboard robots, drones, and other autonomous machines.
Join this engaging, informative presentation and live Q&A session to learn about:
- The details of the Jetson AGX Xavier architecture, including the integrated NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with Tensor Cores, an 8-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM CPU, dual NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines, high-bandwidth I/O, and more.
- The latest computational benchmarks in performance and energy efficiency.
- How to get up and running quickly with the Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and JetPack SDK, including the latest TensorRT technology.
- Developing your own AI-powered applications with deep learning and computer vision.
- Advanced autonomous capabilities enabled by the NVIDIA Isaac SDK for robotics.
On Demand — http://info.nvidia.com/jetson-xavier-and-the-new-era-of-autonomous-machines-reg-page.html
Slides — https://github.com/dusty-nv/jetson-presentations/raw/master/20181004_Jetson_AGX_Xavier_New_Era_Autonomous_Machines.pdf
Don’t forget to watch our previous series of webinars from the On Demand recordings below:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning in Robotics with NVIDIA Jetson
- TensorFlow to TensorRT on Jetson
- Breaking New Frontiers in Robotics and Edge Computing With AI
- Build Advanced Multi-Camera Products with Jetson
- Build Your Next Deep Learning Application for NVIDIA Jetson in MATLAB
- Develop and Deploy Deep Learning Services at the Edge with IBM