Introducing Jetson Xavier NX, the World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer

Originally published at: Introducing Jetson Xavier NX, the World’s Smallest AI Supercomputer | NVIDIA Technical Blog

Figure 1: Jetson Xavier NX delivers up to 21 TOPS of compute under 15W of power, or up to 14 TOPS of compute under 10W. Today NVIDIA announced Jetson Xavier NX, the world’s smallest, most advanced embedded AI supercomputer for autonomous robotics and edge computing devices. Capable of deploying server-class performance in a compact 70x45mm…

"Supercomputer"

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Any word on a DevKit version with a carrier board? Hopefully a compact, ready-to-prototype version like the AGX (only smaller)?

Also noted that the vision accelerator was left out of the NX. Was this even ever enabled in JetPack for the AGX? If not, I guess this likely means it won't be, and thus it's removal isn't of consequence.

Hi Paul, we don't have any information to share about the devkit at this time, however for now you can get started with the emulation package for the Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and the Jetson Nano reference carrier hardware design (Xavier NX is pin-compatible with Nano).

Ah, I totally missed that in the post. Cool. So theoretically just swap out the module on one of my nano carriers for "cheap" dev/prototype.

serialized CudaEngine built by jetson nano can run on Xavier NX?