• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) N/A
• TensorRT Version 8.4.5
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.73.01 (CUDA 11.6)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I’m using a high resolution segmentation model with input size 1620x2880. While multistreaming, when I use nvstreamdemux after nvinfer, the FPS drop from 60FPS to 30FPS. Is it because of the amount of metadata present in the NvDsBatchMeta due to the high resolution of the model?