Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) Jetpack 5.1 [L4T 35.2.1]
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I am trying to ensure that multiple different sources can be encoded as the same h265 type to be decoded later in the pipeline. Part of this pipelines requires an encoding to h265 followed by an immediate decoding, as can be seen here:
... ! nvv4l2h265enc ! nvv4l2decoder ! ...
However, I get the following error:
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/nvv4l2decoder:nvv4l2decoder0: No valid frames decoded before end of stream
Additional debug info:
gstvideodecoder.c(1140): gst_video_decoder_sink_event_default (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/nvv4l2decoder:nvv4l2decoder0:
no valid frames found
This worked previously in Deepstream 5.1 and 6.0, however now doesn’t work in Deepstream 6.2.
This can be tested with the following command:
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc pattern=snow num-buffers=200 ! 'video/x-raw,width=1280,height=720' ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! nvv4l2h265enc ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvv4l2h265enc ! 'video/x-h265,stream-format=byte-stream' ! h265parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=./output.mp4
The expected behaviour is that a H265 video gets created, however the pipeline crashes.
I appreciate any suggestion on how to overcome this problem.
Thanks in advance,