I am currently working with deepstream on Jetson Xavier NX with Gst-nvtracker.
The detector sometimes does not detect the object between frames.
However, the tracker works fine and assigns the correct object ID after the empty frame.
Frame: ID=0, left=20, top=10
Frame: ID=0, left=22, top=30
Frame: ID=0, left=23, top=40
How can I get the peak location of the correlation response in Frame, as shown in the documentation?
In “deepstream_app.c” I only get tracker output if a detection is present.
write_kitti_output (AppCtx * appCtx, NvDsBatchMeta * batch_meta)
guint64 id = obj->object_id;
float left = obj->tracker_bbox_info.org_bbox_coords.left;
float top = obj->tracker_bbox_info.org_bbox_coords.top;
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.