Passing an NVIDIA Mobile Quardo GPU in a Virtual Machine

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper place to talk about this issue. I was not sure if this would be a Windows issue or if it would be a Linux issues since the issue is based on using the Linux KVM and GPU passthrough technology. If this is the wrong section, could you show me the right place to post this!

So to start off, I have been trying to do a GPU passthrough of the NVIDIA Quadro M1000M on my Dell Precision 5510 since I found out that this machine is able to do GPU passthrough from the BIOS. I was able to do everything until it got to the point of actually installing the driver. The Windows NVIDIA driver could not detect the hardware that was being passthrough. At first I thought I was doing something wrong, but then I noticed that the GPU detection tool was able to perfectly detect the presence of the GPU with the right model.

So I went asking for help from the TekSyndicate forums and the Vfio-users mailing list. However, I haven’t yet got an answer that helps solved my issues. I hoping that I can get input from a Nvidia developer here to see if it is possible to install the GPU on the Virtual Machine.