Problem in Xavier NX Synchronized Capture

The update program runs without errors, but it is still the old problem. All images are camera0,I search for relevant content, and nvidia has a case of successful update of 4 cameras. Now I need 6 cameras

For my issue, is there any update recently?

hello 114118143,

not yet. I’m still checking internally for the maximum sensors per single capture session supported.
BTW, as mentioned by above reference thread, are you now capable to enable 4-cam sync?

4camera is also the picture of camera0,The current status seems to be that only 2camera can work normally

hello 114118143,

could you please attach binary file (l4t-r35.1 would be the best) to enable 4-cam simultaneously for QA to test this quickly?

My mipi driver has not yet adapted to the l4t-r35.1 version. It is still under debugging and cannot be tested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

As mentioned at [AGX orin synchronized capture - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson AGX Orin - NVIDIA Developer Forums](AGX orin synchronized capture - #6 we have checked this internally.
only 1 stereo pair (i.e. left/right to be in sync) is verified; we’ve not tested more than 2-cam for synchronized capture now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.