Problem Profiling

Dear All

I am trying to profile a CUDA program in my Laptop with a Graphics from the Intel GPU integrated in the CPU. The Laptop have also a Geforce 740M that is for games that I do not use for that propose. But the Visual Studio 2012 with Nsight do not detect the GPU (Geforce) and it gives the error bellow.

http://luisgo.dyndns.org/dl/exception.jpg

I already went to Nvidia Control Panel in Control Panel and reset all the settings to default (with “restore”).

Thanks

Luis Gonçalves

Bellow is part of the Nsight.log

Error,12/21/2014 02:00:15,devenv.exe,‘Communications ID3137:1’ id: 9,[comms]," at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
“,MultiProducerMessageQueue.ProcessMessage => MultiProducerMessageQueue.ExecuteFunctorDelegate => <>c__DisplayClass3.b__0 => WcfCommunicationChannelFactory.Nvda.Device.ICommunicationChannelFactory.CreateChannel => WcfCommunicationChannel…ctor => NLogLogger.Log => NLogLogger.LogCore
Error,12/21/2014 02:00:15,devenv.exe,‘Communications ID3137:1’ id: 9,[comms],” at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
“,MultiProducerMessageQueue.ProcessMessage => MultiProducerMessageQueue.ExecuteFunctorDelegate => <>c__DisplayClass3.b__0 => WcfCommunicationChannelFactory.Nvda.Device.ICommunicationChannelFactory.CreateChannel => WcfCommunicationChannel…ctor => NLogLogger.Log => NLogLogger.LogCore
Error,12/21/2014 02:00:15,devenv.exe,‘Communications ID3137:1’ id: 9,[comms],” at Nvda.Device.IWcfCommunicationClientRegistration.AddCallback(String clientHostName)
Error,12/21/2014 02:00:15,devenv.exe,‘Communications ID3137:1’ id: 9,[comms],” at Nvda.Device.WcfCommunicationChannel…ctor(Guid communicationsThreadId, String clientName, String remoteHostName, Int32 port, String channelName, Boolean secure)
",MultiProducerMessageQueue.ProcessMessage => MultiProducerMessageQueue.ExecuteFunctorDelegate => <>c__DisplayClass3.b__0 => WcfCommunicationChannelFactory.Nvda.Device.ICommunicationChannelFactory.CreateChannel => WcfCommunicationChannel…ctor => NLogLogger.Log => NLogLogger.LogCore
Error,12/21/2014 02:00:15,devenv.exe,’’ id: 1,Analysis.ActivityProvider,"Connection to the Nsight monitor on ‘localhost’ failed. Please make sure the monitor is running on the target machine and the security settings match.
",MessageChannel1.DrainAllMessages => MessageChannel1.NotifyAllSubscribers => MessageChannel`1.NotifySubscribers => ActivityProvider.HandleAnalysisStatusMessage => ActivityProvider.NotifyUserAndLogMessage => NLogLogger.Log => NLogLogger.LogCore