To be able to start reproducing this, could you please add the necessary system details required for bug reports?
Below is my standard display driver and GLSL bug report checklist.
Please fill in as much detail as applicable.
We normally need the following information to start analyses of bug reports.
(This is the general list and might not apply to all reports.)
- Operating system version and bitness.
On Linux, an nvidia-bug-report.log generated by running nvidia-bug-report.sh as root.
- Graphics hardware.
- Graphics driver version.
- Display Control Panel settings for screen resolution, monitor configs, and driver settings.
Under Windows: NVIDIA Control Panel -> Help -> System Information -> Save.
- Reproducer project.
At least an executable which shows the problem. The simpler, the better.
Make sure all necessary files to run this standalone are included (manifests, runtimes). Assume a clean test system!
Source code in failing state highly appreciated.
For GLSL compiler failures (C9999), the minimal set of shader sources reproducing the problem.
- Description of single steps to reproduce the problem.
- Description of the expected result (screenshots if possible).
Performance issues require absolute measurement data and a description of how to reproduce them.
- If there is a crash in an NVIDIA module, the exact crash offset.
You can attach files to the forum with the paper clip icon which appears when hovering the mouse cursor over one of your submitted posts.