Problem with includes From SDK examples

Guys,
I have taken the example matrixMul from SDK (usually in folder *\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 3.2\C\src\matrixMul) and copied to a different location where I need to do some tests. The new location follows the same path but it is two folders deeper(i.e. *\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 3.2\C\src\X\Y\matrixMul).

I have changed the include (C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories) and library (Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories) properties in the project to reflect the change, but I still can’t make it work.

What am I missing?
Thanks for your help

L

Can you show the specified error information?

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘cutil_inline.h’: No such file or directory
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from “Compiling with CUDA Build Rule…”

1>matrixMul - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Please note that file cutil_inline.h is in C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 3.2\C\common\inc and I have added the path to the Project Properties -> Add Include Directories.

Thanks for your help

sorry for dig the old thread but I just encounter the same problem now.

any tips for a beginner?

I don’t know whether you have set the development enviroment VS and CUDA right.I guess the problem is because you don’t add the road C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 3.2\C\common\inc to the vc include directories Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->VC++ Directories->Show directories for include files.

Thank you for the help.

I go figured the path and eliminated the error.