Problem with SPI and live detection

Hi all,
I’m trying to use the SPI1 bus on a Jetson NANO configured using Jetpack 4.3.
I followed the instruction from https://www.jetsonhacks.com/2020/05/04/spi-on-jetson-using-jetson-io/ to enable the SPI1. I want to use the SPI to send some info from live detection from jetson-inference ./detectnet csi://0.
The problem before setting the 40-pin configurations the fps was 24-25 … after setting it up, the fps dropped to 3-4
when using simple_camera.py from CSI-Camera repo it lags and it’s really affected.
I know that the problem from the configurations because once I did it I tested it because I reset my nano because of it.

The SPI shouldn’t affect the camera frame rate.
Did you check with below command to check the fps?

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920,height=1080,format=NV12' ! nvvidconv ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=fakesink --verbose

I updated to Jetpack 4.6
Yeah I checked that and from CSI-Camera repo I checked the simple camera etc… I guess there was a compatibility program. Because my Nano became much slower after configuration. So you can close the thread.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.