Qt 5 UYVY camera video playback

I have developed soc_camera based camera driver of TC358748. And i can see preview using Gstreamer-1.0 using below pipeline

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw, width=1920, height=1080, format=UYVY, framerate=60/1' \
! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=1920, height=1080, format=I420, framerate=60/1' \
! nvoverlaysink sync=false

I can not open the camera stream in any third party web camera application. Because i need to first convert video frame from UYVY.

So If i want to preview camera feed in Qt? is there any plugins for video conversion in qt? or any other way?
or i need to use qt-gstreamer and run gstreamer pipeline in qt.

You can try rendering UYVY frames directly with xvimagesink instead of using the nvvidconv and nvoverlaysink combination and without requiring the UYVY to I420 conversion. This works for me on GStreamer 1.2.4 (although with limited performance):

export DISPLAY=:0
gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw, width=3840, height=2160, format=UYVY, framerate=30/1' ! xvimagesink

To get better performance with xvimagesink, you could use Userptr or DMAbuf mode (v4lsrc io-mode=3 and v4lsrc io-mode=4, but this requires a newer GStreamer and possibly some patches). We did this for the TC358840. Some information on the io-modes is available at [1].

I have no experience with qt-gstreamer, but I think it requires OpenGL. Therefore you would probably need to compile gstreamer-plugins-bad with OpenGL support.

[1]