Hi Nvidia Community,
SETUP: I am using the Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit and I am reading data from a microcontroller (Arduino). The Arduino is connected via USB cable and I am using python with the pyserial library. The microcontroller shows up properly as /dev/ttyACM0.
PROBLEM: On the first run everything works properly. On the second or third run no data can be received.
- Only after unplugging and plugging the device back in it works again for one single time.
- I see the same behavior when I use the Arduino IDE and the build in serial monitor tool.
- It works fine on any other machine than the Orin.
- It works fine on the USB-C port close to the power jack but all other USB ports show the behavior described above. Also when used with a hub on said USB-C I’m back to the behavior described above.
- I observe similar behavior with an FTDI adapter that connects via USB.
Thank you so much for your attention and let me know if I can provide any further information.