Release Date for Jetson AGX Orin 64GB Developer Kit

When was the Jetson AGX Orin 64GB Developer Kit released? It seems that it was released at the same MSRP as the older 32GB RAM version but now with double the RAM:

Where can I buy csi camera interface for it. (i.e Arducam/Rasperry pi cameras)

For Jetsn AGX Orin devkit, please find the dirtributor from Buy the Latest Jetson Products | NVIDIA Developer

For Camera product, please find the info from Jetson Partner Supported Cameras | NVIDIA Developer

Hi, I would just like to know when was the 64GB RAM version released. As we have purchased a large number of units of the 32GB and were shocked that the 64GB version was released at the same price shortly after.

Do you know if there are any ways we can return and exchange these products? This feels very unfair to us.

You can refer to Jetson Roadmap | NVIDIA Developer to find the product roadmap.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have seen that link and it does not have any information about when the AGX Orin Developer Kit updated the RAM amount from 32GB to 64GB. The page does talk about the 32GB RAM and 64GB RAM Orin AGX Modules. But the one we purchased is the Developer Kit, not the modules.

Also on our other question about returning and exchanging the products, do you have any idea?

At NVIDIA GTC 2023. announced AGX Orin 64GB module and developer kit, and starting the pre-orderat Mar-21.

The support SW is JetPAck 5.1.1 which was relesed at Mar-29.

We purchased 8 units of the 32GB AGX Orin Developer Kit on March 7 and only 14 days later NVIDIA releases 64GB version at same price? Can we return and exchange these kits for the 64GB versions? This feels unfair as we made a substantial investment just before the new version was released. We would greatly appreciate if NVIDIA could provide a solution to help us.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.