Jetson Orin modules and developer kit announcements

NVIDIA is pleased to announce that you can order the new Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit starting today*. Additionally, we are announcing four production Jetson Orin modules available in Q4 2022:

• Jetson AGX Orin 64GB with up to 275 TOPS AI performance in 15 to 60 W
  • Jetson AGX Orin 32GB with up to 200 TOPS AI performance in 15 to 40 W
  • Jetson Orin NX 16GB with up to 100 TOPS AI performance in 10 to 25 W
  • Jetson Orin NX 8GB with up to 70 TOPS AI performance in 10 to 20 W

The Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit includes a high-performance, power-efficient Jetson AGX Orin module, and can emulate the other Jetson Orin modules. The developer kit has the full GPU, CPU, DLA, NVENC, and NVDEC performance of Jetson AGX Orin 64GB, but with 32 GB memory.

Summary of Jetson AGX Orin series modules and the developer kit:

Summary of Orin NX specifications:
Note that module prices are for 1KU+ order quantity.

See more details here, and find additional documentation at the Jetson Download Center, including:
Jetson AGX Orin Series Module Data Sheet
Jetson AGX Orin Series Product Design Guide
Jetson AGX Orin Series Pinmux
Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit CAD STEP Model
Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit Carrier Board Files
Jetson AGX Orin Supported Component List
Jetson AGX Orin Carrier Board Specification
Jetson AGX Orin Series and Jetson AGX Xavier Series Interface Comparison and Migration
Orin Series SoC Technical Reference Manual

* Please be advised there may be shipping delays due to short-term logistics issues.
1 Like

Hi @prlawrence ,

Will you sell a dev kit version of the Orin NX ?

Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s also something I’m very interested in.

1 Like

I too am interested to learn if a Orin NX Dev Kit is planned.

1 Like

I was expecting the official release date to come out in the GTC keynote. When will I be knowing when it comes out and where to get one?

Ah ok, I found the information that the release date of 16GB got moved to December and that the 8 GB NX and the Orin Nano will come out in January.

1 Like

it’s sounds like you’re trying to force everyone who wants an Orin nano NX to buy an orin AGX which is 10x the price. That is STUPID. it won’t work. we will go back to rasperri pi and risk-V or whatever we have to. We need Orin Nano (orin nx, whatever) with its dev kit board, or nothing.

you are just crazy throw away to consumer maker market. Look how many rasberri pi’s are sold and they can barely compute any graphics. This is a huge market but you need a Dev Kit like Jetson Nano!

1 Like

As there is a pin compatibility between Xavier NX, Orin NX and Orin Nano, will it be possible to use for example an Orin Nano SOM with the Xavier NX Devkit baseboard?

I just posted some info in the Jetson Orin Nano forum about our engineering priorities and starting price points for partner carrier boards:

1 Like

Could you any update informatin for Jetson AGX Orin NX developer kit?
Where I can buy the Jetson AGX Orin NX developer kit?