Reporting graphics driver bugs?

If you have a solid reproducer we can file bug reports with the required information to let our QA verify and our driver teams investigate.

You could either post it here (paper clip icon when hovering over one of your submitted posts), or if confidentiality is required (unannounced products, licenses required, etc.) or the amount of data is too big, we can contact you and send an ad-hoc FTP account for data exchange.
Just let us know your preferred way.

With respect to bug report details I normally use this checklist to reduce turnaround times.
This list was centered around display driver and GLSL issues. In general, exact versions and settings of anything needed to repro the issue is required.

[i]========================================
We normally need the following information to start analyses of bug reports.
(This is the general list and might not apply to all reports.)

1. Operating system version.
    On Linux, an nvidia-bug-report.log generated by running nvidia-bug-report.sh as root.
  2. Graphics hardware.
  3. Graphics driver version.
  4. Display Control Panel settings for screen resolution, monitor configs, and driver settings.
    Under Windows: NVIDIA Control Panel → Help → System Information → Save.
  5. Reproducer project.
    At least an executable which shows the problem. The simpler, the better.
    Make sure all necessary files to run this standalone are included (manifests, runtimes). Assume a clean test system!
    Source code in failing state highly appreciated.
    For GLSL compiler failures (C9999), the minimal set of shader sources reproducing the problem.
  6. Description of single steps to reproduce the problem.
  7. Description of the expected result (screenshots if possible).
    Performance issues require absolute measurement data and a description of how to reproduce them.
  8. If there is a crash in an NVIDIA module, the exact crash offset.
    ========================================[/i]

For end user issues this is not the correct forum.
There is http://forums.geforce.com and [url]http://www.nvidia.com/page/support.html[/url]