Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
For rtsp streams, I want to extract the rtp header timestamp (cl.cam.ac.uk/~jac22/books/mm/book/node159.html) in deepstream.
Currently, deepstream provides ntp timestamp for the frame using the RTCP is not available, However, I want the raw value of the rtp header timestamp.
How can I achieve it and attach to my custom metadata / frame metadata?