Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : GTX 1050
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
How can I get timestamp of RTSP stream frame?
Please any help or ideas ?
@Fiona.Chen Please refer this NTP Timestamp in DeepStream — DeepStream 6.0 Release documentation
this is for Deepstream C++ I am asking how to do this in Python. Please help.
ntp_timestamp is in the NvDsFrameMeta data structure.
I want to get NTP timestamp from RTSP frame data.
It has nothing to do with deepstream. NTP timestamp is in SR RTCP packet for RTP protocol RFC 3550 - RTP: A Transport Protocol for Real-Time Applications (ietf.org), it has nothing to do with the video/audio payload. Gstreamer handle NTP in RTCP protocol level, it is no use to provide the ntp timestamp with video data.
I am just asking how to access it in Deepstream Python API. Please can you help me with that?
Please study gstreamer and gst-python by yourself.
It means Deepstream 6 supports setting of NTP timestamps per frame. I don’t know why you are so harsh and don’t want to help. Please can you ask somebody else.
So you want to get NTP timestamp which is calculated by deepstream? It is in NvDsFrameMeta. I’ve told you in previous post.
I have used NvDsFrameMeta but it is giving zero as timestamp.
Have you set “attach-sys-ts=TRUE” property with nvstreammux?