I am using Docker image from nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-devel
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m using deepstream 5.0 python version to process a single RTSP stream. I am not able to make it run in real time without modifying interval property of the primary-gie. I my camera runs at 30 fps and my model at 10 fps, setting interval=3 results in real time performane (it is actually skipping 2 out of 3 frames). This approach forces you to know model performance and camera frame rate which I cannot afford for my current application.
I have tried to setting live-source=True in streammux and sync=0 in RTSP sink, but this results in large delays. I am checking performance by adding a timestamp to the IP camera stream, so I can compare camera server stream with Deepstream output.
Is there anyway to fix this problem?