Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I dealing with delay problems in deepstream when connecting to rtsp sources. I’m connecting to live sources and ir makes no sense to have a CUMULATIVE delay in the output video.
I tried to use the drop-frame interval but sometimes the delay is unavoidable.
Is there any way to ask deepstream to go always for the newest frame available? And discard the rest of frames associated with past timestamps?
I guessed the live-source property from nvstreammux plugin had that purpose but it is not working for me.
Thanks in advance.