• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Docker Desktop with WSL 2 backend
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Bug, Unable to successfully run samples provided in README using eglsink.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Step 1: Install “Docker Desktop with WSL 2 backend” and “X server (VcXsrv)” on Window 10 (with Insider Programme).
Step 2: Run
docker run --gpus all -it -e DISPLAY=192.168.1.100:0.0 -v ~/directory_name/deep_stream:/home/deepstream nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-20.07-samples /bin/bash on elevated PowerShell7.
Step 3: Run
deepstream-app -c configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer_resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt inside docker container.
Step 4: Bug happened where the “XLaunch is blackscreen” and ERROR message: “ERROR from secondary_gie_bin_queue: Internal data stream error.” appeared.
•Debugging Process which had been carried out
apt-get install nano and
nano configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer_resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt to modify type of [sink0] from Type=2 (EglSink) to Type=1 (FakeSink).
deepstream-app -c configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer_resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt run without any error or bugs.
docker run --rm -it -e DISPLAY=192.168.1.100:0.0 aliustaoglu/firefox on elevated PowerShell7.
Result: The Firefox installed in the docker run without any error. Desktop display is set into the Docker container.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)