Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to install the docker image of deepstream sdk 5.1 on my GPU which has RTX2070 Nvidia card. The deepstream container does not work properly and cannot find multiple .so files. Is this because of the above mentioned hardware specifications , because I read that deepstream docker only works on the following: P4, T4, V100, GA100.
Also, how can I make this work on my GPU system with the aboove details.