SDK Inquiries and joining the program

Hi,

I have some questions about the SDKs provided for the platform. Specifically if it is possible to use the NvMedia and NvStreams on Jetson AGX Xavier?
If so, how do we get all the agreements on file, such that developers in our company can join the program and use the SDKs?

I Have tried to contact you using the contact form, but have received no answer.

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Are you asking for DRIVE program or Jetson program?

The DRIVE program. Sorry if I was unclear.

No, those SDKs are for DRIVE platform only, they can’t be installed and ran on Jetson platform.

Are you going to purchase the DRIVE AGX platform? Or just want to join the DRIVE developer program to do the evaluation with DRIVE SW?

1 Like

Thanks! That was very helpful.

And undecided at the moment, we are investigating at the moment - currently using the Jetson AGX xavier platform. Is there some way to reach out to learn about the opportunities? Working on a solution to be distributed at large scale world wide.

I tried the contact form a week ago, but haven’t heard anything back.

Hi karina.olesen,

I have forwarded your request to internal team, they should have some updates soon.

Thanks