Seeking Recommendations to detect unique vehicle number

Hello NVIDIA community,

I’ve been working on a project that involves number detection from real time video feed, and I’m looking for an Optical Recognition Character trained models that can detect this kind of number. I’m reaching out to the community to seek recommendations for a better OCR solution that can provide more accurate and efficient number detection. Ideally, I’m looking for a solution that can handle real-time processing and is optimized for deployment on NVIDIA Jetson Nano.

If you have any experience or insights into OCR solutions that excel in number detection tasks, particularly those compatible with NVIDIA Jetson Nano or any libraries, I would greatly appreciate your suggestions and guidance.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Vehicle number I want my program to detect to extract the number. Boxed in red is the number I want to detect and extract.

Please check Optical Character Recognition installation to my Jetson Nano - Intelligent Video Analytics / TAO Toolkit - NVIDIA Developer Forums to see if can be your reference.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.