Segfault and crash with GTX970 346.35 running Counter Strike: Global Offensive through Steam on Mint

This problem was originally directed at Valve, through a GitHub issue post, but was suggested to redirect to nVidia. I hope I have found the correct corner of the internet for this report.

The problem/bug is described here:

The following includes a Sysinfo report, a Steam system report, and two excerpts from my Syslog file. The nvidia-bug-report and relevant crash dumps are attached as compressed archives.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (81.2 KB)

CSGO segfault.zip (269 KB)

[s]Not sure how to get the crash dumps on here, since I can’t figure out the upload feature. I hope these box.com links will suffice:

assert_20150216212254_1.dmp
assert_20150216233931_1.dmp
crash_20150216173407_1.dmp[/s]

The dump files should now be attached to the OP in one archive, along-side the nvidia-bug-report.log.gz.

For the above post’s nvidia bug report, I’m afraid the instructions were a bit beyond my expertise for

I simply opened a terminal and sudo’d the tool from within the regular Mint17.1 OS.

This thread seems to be hidden (only visible when I’m signed in). I’m not sure if that’s a product of a forum moderator’s actions or a result of my account privileges. Some insight would be appreciated.

Bump. Anyone out there?

Bump.

Talking to myself in cyber-aether.

Bump. Why is my post hidden? This is a serious flaw in the forum software.