Sensor driver problem when update 36.3.0

Hello, I ported my sensor driver to 36.3.0 and it loaded successfully, but there was no video device. I ported it from 35.5.0 and made some appropriate modifications

Maybe reference to below topic to check if the same error.

Hello ShaneCCC,
I use jetson orinnx16GB 36.3.0, I want to know whether the device tree is loaded from the kernel_tegra234-p3768-0000+p3767-0000-nv.dtb file, whether there are other places will also, I checked my device tree and there was no imx219 related content, but the system actually loaded the relevant part, which was strange

dts.txt (315.2 KB)

Check the /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf for the FDT.

Thanks

Is only kernel_tegra234-p3768-0000+p3767-0000-nv.dtb ?

Hello,ShaneCCC
I compared the difference with the previous driver and found that this place has been modified, and then the video device does not bind operation, is this the reason?

Hello ShaneCCC,
how to close imx219 ?

Maybe remove the imx219 and rebuild the device tree to replace the dtb file that FDT define.

Thanks

Hello ShaneCCC,
However, I decompiled the device tree on the board to check and did not find the contents of imx219, but there are related contents under /proc/device-tree, I don’t understand, where should I modify?

Hello ShaneCCC,
I found that I stopped here after adding the print information, any good suggestions

emmm, Can someone answer my question

its ok, the problem is add overlay dtb, this dtb add imx219, Just block its use of imx219.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.