Short question

I’ve read somewhere that I can test the cuda programs also on a CPU…but I really, really can’t remember.
Can someone give me a hint (in which NVIDIA manual was that, or may somewhere else), or a link…

Thanks very much! This is really driving me crazy (the impossibility to remember)…

You probably remember having read about device emulation, and now can’t find it because it has been removed from CUDA 3.1. Better alternatives are available from third parties, namely Ocelot and Barra.

You probably remember having read about device emulation, and now can’t find it because it has been removed from CUDA 3.1. Better alternatives are available from third parties, namely Ocelot and Barra.

But why isn’t the cuda-GDB debugger available for windows?

But why isn’t the cuda-GDB debugger available for windows?

Because parallel Nsight is - and it is MUCH better than cuda-gdb. Linux users get the short end of the stick as far as debuggers go (though we did get them first).

Because parallel Nsight is - and it is MUCH better than cuda-gdb. Linux users get the short end of the stick as far as debuggers go (though we did get them first).

But if I have Windows XP?..

But if I have Windows XP?..