Show object ID from 0 in deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test

• Hardware Platform :Tesla P4
• DeepStream Version:5.1
• TensorRT Version:7.2.1.6
• CUDA Version:11.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version :460.91.03
• Issue Type:Not able to display ObjectID in deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test application

In deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test sample app the ObjectID is not shown as integer in display text, instead it is shown as different format.

for Example : Instead of showing
ObjectID 0
ObjectID 1
ObjectID 2,…

it shown as

ObjectID 164864131547875.

Im unable to find the exact source for this to change the datatype for ObjectID. How can I get it changed to simple ObjectID 0
ObjectID 1
ObjectID 2,…

Attached the screenshot of the output for the reference:
Screenshot at 2021-12-07 15-26-14

Kindly please help me out to get solution

Thanks

Please find the config_tracker.yml file you are using and check the value of “useUniqueID” in the file. When “useUniqueID” is 0, the track id start from 0.

Defaultly it should be /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_tracker_NvDCF_perf.yml

@Fiona.Chen
useUniqueID is already 0 by default, but still the output is mentioned above

There is a tracker.yml file in the location that you mentioned and also inside the deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test folder

useUniqueID : 0 in both the files, but the result is same

I’ve tried the default deepstream-nvdsanalytics-app on my platform, the trackid start from 0.

Please check what you have changed.

This file is not located in the path which you mentioned

Below mentioned files are in deepstream-5.1

There is a file named tracker_config.yml in

1. /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/app/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/tracker_config.yml
  2. /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/tracker_config.yml

In both the files in the above mentioned locations value for useUniqueID is already set to 0

Output:

There is some error in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/tracker_config.yml

Please use the config file /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/tracker_config.yml

@Fiona.Chen Ok will check and update you

@Fiona.Chen After changing the yml file it is working.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.