I am curious about how NvDsSRStop() works for SmartRecording feature. Can you please share some high level hints about it’s internal workings?
For example, the record bin at the end of the pipeline in the sample deepstream_test_sr_app.c seems to be “GstQueue name=cache_que0 | GstTee name=recordbin_tee0 | splitmuxsink”. What happens internally when NvDsSRStop() is called? Does cache_que0 get flushed? Are all newley recieved frames simply dropped internally via probe call? Any other speciall processing whens stopping/starting up again?
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson nano
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 18.104.22.168
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) testsr