Some Xwayland applications are black/don't work

On plasma wayland with driver version 550.78:

vkcube and glxgears are black.
vkcube-wayland and eglgears_wayland both work but both have their own problems shown in the video. Resizing vkcube-wayland stutters and eglgears_wayland just keeps freezing.

I looked at some similar issues but they suggested modeset=0 for debugging but i’m on wayland so I think I need that set to 1?

It seems that Xwayland applications just don’t work properly, games running through wine show the same thing as when resizing vkcube as shown in the video.

Also forgot to mention i’m on a dual nvidia gpu setup on kwin_wayland.
vkcube gives a glitched window (it’s not always like this, sometimes it’s black and other times it seems to take random bits from other applications) :
Screenshot_20240517_071524

and vkcube --gpu_number 1 gives:

❯ vkcube --gpu_number 1
Selected GPU 1: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, type: DiscreteGpu
Could not find both graphics and present queues

Is this a known nvidia bug that these applications don’t work on nvidia + (kwin) wayland? I couldn’t find anything else on this, but no one seems to have answered this thread.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (1.8 MB)

For all previous replies my monitors were plugged into my 2070S. Now I tried plugging them into the 3060 and I have different results. Perhaps kwin_wayland is choosing to use the 3060 because now:
vkcube runs the 3060 by default (same as before) but it no longer crashes.
vkcube --gpu_number 1 runs the 2070, crashing with

Selected GPU 1: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, type: DiscreteGpu
Could not find both graphics and present queues

(same as before)
vkcube-wayland and vkcube-wayland --gpu_number 1 work fine just as before.
They still stutter and lag if you try to resize them, and if you keep resizing, it crashes with

request could not be marshaled: can't send file descriptor
Error sending request: Broken pipe

nvidia-bug-report.sh output with monitors plugged into the 3060:
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (1.7 MB)