I am using Docker image from nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-devel
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, I am using deepstream 5.0 python version starting from the multi stream example. I want to split video frames in two, if resolution is 1000x1000 I would like to split stream in two of 1000x500 resolution and then use streammux to apply batch inference over them. In other words, split the input stream and batch it to paralelize inference.
My starting approach is the multi stream example. I can set multiple sources from the same camera and then use videocrop component. Using the multistream tiler i could obtain something quite acceptable as result. But I am wondering what should I do if I want to bring back original image after nvosd has injected bbox metadata.