Tensorflow 2.x not installing on Jetpack 4.3

I have a jetson nano which has been flashed with Jetpack version 4.3. I have no prior versions of tensorflow installed, (I deleted the installation of tensorflow 1.14 which comes with jetpack 4.3), and want to install any version of tensorflow >= 2. Reading both tensorflow versions on jetson platform and installing tensorflow, I have come to the conclusion that I need to install tensorflow-gpu==2.0.0, and can do so with the command:
sudo pip3 install --extra-index-url https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/redist/jp/v43 tensorflow-gpu==2.0.0+nv20.01
However when running the command, I am bombarded with a list of errors claiming that that version of tensorflow cannot be installed. It also gives me a list of suggested versions. However, trying all the suggested versions, none of them work. Is there anyway to install tensorflow 2.x on jetson nano with Jetpack 4.3?

Please check Tensorflow 2.x not installing on Jetpack 4.3 - #3 by AastaLLL for the following.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.