Thermal management and Fuse settings

Hi All,
I need information on Thermal management for Industrial and commercial version of TK1. I read from the TRM, Under Thermal sensor (sec37.3.1)
“Program thermal thresholds. Thresholds for heavy hardware throttling and THERMTRIP should be in fuses.”

1. Do we have option to program the fuses
  2. Does this fuse settings varies for Industrial and commercial version of Tegra K1
  3. I have both Industrial and commercial version of Tegra K1, DVFS table and Thermal trip point for CPU, GPU and MEM varies between Industrial and commercial version of Tegra K1. I have programmed both the Tegra K1 with same binary. Is this expected behavior.
  4. Industrial Version of board start reducing the frequency and voltage in lower temperature than commercial version of board. Is this expected behavior.

Can somebody explain more about the difference between Industrial and comercial Versions?

Thanks and Regards,
Jeslin Paul

You can find the detail performance requests of industrial and commercial version here: [url]http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/tegra-k1-datasheet[/url]

Fuse is fixed before ship out, and should not be changed.

The DVFS and thermal trip point settings are configured according to the different use case and environment/aging request which is expected.