Tlt detectnet_v2 train OSError: Invalid decryption. Unable to open file (file signature not found). The key used to load the model is incorrect

Hi,
I am attempting to train the “ccpd_unpruned.tlt” pretrained model with this command:“tlt detectnet_v2 train --gpus=1 --gpu_index=0 -e /workspace/openalpr/specs/SPECS_train.txt -r /workspace/openalpr/exp_unpruned -k nvidia_tlt”

However, I am getting this error,but it’s ok to use “usa_unpruned.tlt” training.

File “/home/vpraveen/.cache/dazel/_dazel_vpraveen/216c8b41e526c3295d3b802489ac2034/execroot/ai_infra/bazel-out/k8-fastbuild/bin/magnet/packages/iva/build_wheel.runfiles/ai_infra/iva/common/utils.py”, line 260, in decode_to_keras
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/keras/engine/saving.py”, line 417, in load_model
f = h5dict(filepath, ‘r’)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/keras/utils/io_utils.py”, line 186, in init
self.data = h5py.File(path, mode=mode)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/h5py/_hl/files.py”, line 312, in init
fid = make_fid(name, mode, userblock_size, fapl, swmr=swmr)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/h5py/_hl/files.py”, line 142, in make_fid
fid = h5f.open(name, flags, fapl=fapl)
File “h5py/_objects.pyx”, line 54, in h5py._objects.with_phil.wrapper
File “h5py/_objects.pyx”, line 55, in h5py._objects.with_phil.wrapper
File “h5py/h5f.pyx”, line 78, in h5py.h5f.open
OSError: Unable to open file (file signature not found)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

OSError: Invalid decryption. Unable to open file (file signature not found). The key used to load the model is incorrect.

Seems that there is something wrong in the key.
Could you please try to modify the key from nvidia_tlt to
bHZkcTBybDZkYTlqZ25hMWlkNjBmMG1uaXQ6M2JiZDAxYzItYmY5MS00NjE0LTlmMmUtMWRiYjNiYTdjZDg2 ?

Thanks.
Now I use the new key, and I can run the training command

Thanks for the info. Sorry for the inconvenience.