Invalid decryption. Unable to open file xxx, The key used to load the model is incorrect

Hello,

When I followed TLT3.0 instructions for transfer learning of YOLOv4, some errors happened and I cannot continue.
When I run the following command:

tlt yolo_v4 train -e /home/ubuntu/workspace/tlt-experiments/yolo_v4/specs/yolo_v4_train_resnet18_kitti.txt -r /home/ubuntu/workspace/projects/project_egr/yolo_v4/experiment_dir_unpruned -k MY_NGC_KEY --gpus 1

Error information:

2021-07-30 03:12:37,573 [WARNING] tensorflow: From /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/keras/backend/tensorflow_backend.py:2018: The name tf.image.resize_nearest_neighbor is deprecated. Please use tf.compat.v1.image.resize_nearest_neighbor instead.

Invalid decryption. Unable to open file (unable to open file: name = '/home/ubuntu/workspace/projects/project_egr/yolo_v4/pretrained_resnet18/tlt_pretrained_object_detection_vresnet18/resnet_18.hdf5', errno = 2, error message = 'No such file or directory', flags = 0, o_flags = 0). The key used to load the model is incorrect.
2021-07-30 03:12:40,097 [INFO] tlt.components.docker_handler.docker_handler: Stopping container.

I’m quite sure the path of file ‘resnet_18.hdf5’ is correct, and I have already login to nvcr.io
Could you give me some guidance how to continue, please?

Thanks.

Please provide the following information when requesting support.

• Hardware [T4 installed in AWS EC2)
• Network Type (Yolo_v4)
• TLT Version (3.0)

Configuration of the TLT Instance
dockers: ['nvidia/tlt-streamanalytics', 'nvidia/tlt-pytorch']
format_version: 1.0
tlt_version: 3.0
published_date: 04/16/2021

• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
yolo_v4_train_resnet18_kitti.txt (2.5 KB)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.

tlt yolo_v4 train -e /home/ubuntu/workspace/tlt-experiments/yolo_v4/specs/yolo_v4_train_resnet18_kitti.txt -r /home/ubuntu/workspace/projects/project_egr/yolo_v4/experiment_dir_unpruned -k MY_NGC_KEY --gpus 1

When you run tlt yolo_v4 train, the following path should be the path inside the docker instead of your local path.

Please modify your command based on the ~/.tlt_mounts.json.

Thanks for fast response.
Now I understand all the path settings are not relevant to the host, but the docker container.

Thanks

I came here to post the same issue. The path setup at the beginning of the Notebooks is not obvious.

Please refer to NVIDIA TAO Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.