I am currently running PeopleNet in the deepstream reference app with DeepSORT tracker available in the deepstream directory. Here’s the problem I’m facing:
Person A in the frame has tracking ID = 3.
When person A leaves the frame and comes back in, the tracking ID becomes 5.
Is there a way to keep the tracking IDs persistent across all frames?
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Please have a try with /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_tracker_NvDCF_accuracy.yml. It is the most accuracy tracker we have.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.