TX1's PCB edition on OrCAD

Hello,

As part of a project I want to recreate the TX1’s PCB.

To do this, I downloaded all the OrCAD files made available by NVidia and then bought an OrCAD license.

I can easily open the files separately. However, I can not connect the schematic file to the PCB file.

When importing the Netlist, there are the following problems.

[b]
#1 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol ‘402’ used by RefDes C10 for device ‘C_402_0.1UF_10%’ not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

#2 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol ‘402’ used by RefDes C100 for device ‘C_402_1UF_10%’ not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

#3 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol ‘402’ used by RefDes C101 for device ‘C#1_402_0.1UF_10%’ not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

#4 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol ‘603’ used by RefDes C106 for device ‘C_603_1UF_10%’ not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.[/b]

It seems to be missing the link to the library of resistors and capacitors. But I do not know where they are in the set of design files.

Can you help me find a solution?

Link:
Jetson TX1-TX2 Developer Kit Carrier Board Design Files
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads#?search=tx1&tx=$hardware,design,schematics

Hi marc8sy13,

Welcome to Jetson & Embedded Systems developer forum.
Please create the topic and issue in English manner.
Other developers can understand your issue and to share their experience with you quickly if they ever met similar issue in design stage.
And then other users could be leverage from this issue to get benefits.

Thank you.

The OrCAD schematic is converted from Concept one, the “0402” in symbol will be changed to “402”, so cannot use OrCAD file to get net list for .brd directly.

Hi, Trumany
I have downloaded the TX2 design files from DOWNLOAD CENTER, however, when I built the nestlist by OrCAD or Concept HDL, there are too many errors, are these files correct??

Files in DLC should be correct, not sure what cause the netlist error, you can paste detail error info here for check.