I am trying to capture live data stream from an IP camera (CP Plus camera, model:CP-UNC-TA21PL3-0360) with Gstreamer using RTSP but I am getting the below error always.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstRTSPSrc:source: Could not read from resource.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(5917): gst_rtsp_src_receive_response (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Could not receive message. (Timeout while waiting for server response)
I used below commands for capturing the data but experiencing the same issue.
- gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=“rtsp://admin:mypassword@:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1” ! nvoverlaysink
2.gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=“rtsp://admin:mypassword@:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1” --gst-debug=3 ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink
What I did:
- I verified that the IP camera is producing the live data by logging in to its web application.
- I checked that the camera supports RTSP streaming.
- I am able to ping the camera from Nano’s terminal.
- I checked that the VLC is streaming.
- I tried to disable the firewall using “sudo ufw disable” but there is no such firewall availble in the Nano’s Ubuntu.
Any suggestions/help is appreciated. I all solutions provided in different NVIDIA posts but still the same issue.