Unable to flash Jetsoon TK1 Automotive board

Hi,

I have connected the board with my Ubuntu host with USB. I am following the procedure to flash the board as explained in the quick start guide. I start the board in recovery board (by keeping RECOVERY button S3 pressed and resetting the system). Following are the commands and their output, which are telling me that the board IS detected but unable to boot for flashing.

hamza@hamza-virtual-machine:~/vibrante$ lsusb | grep -i nvidia
Bus 001 Device 068: ID 0955:7940 NVidia Corp.

hamza@hamza-virtual-machine:~/vibrante$ ./vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/bootburn.sh -F “/dev/block/mmcblk0 ext4 $PWD/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/targetfs” -r mmcblk0
###############################################
############## Using Binaries ###############
BCT /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/bootburn//T124XA_VCM30_T124_Hynix_2GB_H5TC4G63AFR_PBI_792MHz.bct
QB1: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/bootloader/quickboot1.bin
QB2: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/bootloader/cpu_stage2.bin
RCM-bootloader: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/bootloader/rcmboot.bin
Linux Native Kernel: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/kernel/zImage
Linux Native UncompressKernel: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/kernel/Image
DTB File: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/…/…/kernel//tegra124-vcm30_t124.dtb
Config file: /home/hamza/vibrante/vibrante-vcm30t124-linux/utils/scripts/bootburn/…/bootburn//quickboot_snor_linux.cfg
Creating Boot Image…
Boot Image Created successfully
Creating Boot Image…
Creating RCMBootImg used while flashing
Booting Target for Flashing
Unable to boot the Target. Exiting

Please attach also the possible prints from the serial cable.

There is no serial port on Automotive board. I think the serial over the same USB is used for debugging but I can’t use it atm since it is being used for flashing atm. Please correct me if I am wrong

You know, after you flash, you must power down the board and then boot it by using the “start” switch.

Can you give us a link to the “automotive board”? The Jetson TK1 has two USB ports, one with a micro-USB connector to be used for flashing, a standard USB port for other connections of USB, and also a RS-232 female serial port.

I am trying to flash it for the first time so I am using another command now, which is following.
./bootburn.sh -z “–skunum 699-61859-0056-100 --setskuversion AB”
You are talking about the next step I suppose since I am not even able to flash it for the first time

here it is: http://www.nvidia.com/object/jetson-automotive-development-platform.html

Below is the error that I am facing:
Creating Boot Image…
Creating Boot Image…
Creating RCMBootImg used while flashing
Booting with BCT containing Sku-id
Done
Waiting for USB device
./bootburn_adb.sh: line 29: /pathtodir/flash/adb: no such file or directory
Flashing for Partition BCT
Failed to get Device Information

According to docs, Nvidia Android is supposed to appear as a device but my virtual machine produces an error that Nvidia Android could not be connected. The problem seems to be linked with that

The problem was solved by installing IA32-libs since I am using 64-bit Ubuntu. “No such file or directory” was very misleading and many people have suffered with this