Unable to get quick start Example to work

Hey there,

I am currently working on a project which is supposed to use GPU accelerated computing.
Thus I installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 with the Desktop C++ Toolkit, and the Cuda Packages.
When i now try to build the nbody_vs2019.sln in Visual Studio, I first got an Intellisense error, with the notification to enable Environment Variables Tracedesigntime=True, which I did. After restarting i got a new error:

error : Designtime build failed for project ‘C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\5_Simulations\nbody\nbody_vs2019.vcxproj’ configuration ‘Debug|x64’. IntelliSense might be unavailable.
Check *.designtime.log files in your %TEMP% directory.
in the Log File i found the following error

Building with tools version “Current”.
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v11.0\5_Simulations\nbody\nbody_vs2019.vcxproj(37,5): error MSB4019: The imported project “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 11.0.props” was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 11.0.props” is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

I dont really know what to do now?

Operating System: Windows 10
Visual Studio 2019
Cuda 11.0
MSVC v142
GPU 1080ti

Help woul be greatly appreceated, as I have to submit this task within the next two weeks.